Lovers of England

Re: Loers of England

Lol My surname is Kelly, and Irish in its roots, the town where my dad's side of the family is so small and I swear half of them are related, when we used to go out, needed to check first that a girl that I liked was not related to me.

GlasseyeUK said:
Lol My surname is Kelly, and Irish in its roots, the town where my dad's side of the family is so small and I swear half of them are related, when we used to go out, needed to check first that a girl that I liked was not related to me.

Lol, the village i live in, i swear they are all inbred.

Anubis1980 said:
Lol, the village i live in, i swear they are all inbred.

Well hey, if it's allowed, and you got some hot cousins...why not? It's morally wrong here in the U.S, but in other places, it's legit. It's just another one of those right and wrong things.

Jenox said:
Well hey, if it's allowed, and you got some hot cousins...why not? It's morally wrong here in the U.S, but in other places, it's legit. It's just another one of those right and wrong things.
my cousins are pretty, however i dont fancy them. i see them as family. i dont care about the rules i just personally think its wrong

root said:
my surname is Rainbow, there ain't an awful lot of those around.

I have a lot of relatives in America mostly my mums sisters that married people from the local American airbase

my surname is Rainbow, there ain't an awful lot of those around. Ony when it rains and the sun comes out ha ha ha :D

Intresting thread First i agree with all England is a country i was born in it i live in it there for i am ( feel a little pashonatley about that )

Surname is owen my farthers farthers side we dont know much about much but my fathers mothers side can be dated back to the 16th centuary all from sussex and kent.
Dont know much about mothers side much either another project to do when i find the time or the little lady lets me have some , you know what its like do this oh would you mind having a look at that ...lol...

sback said:
Intresting thread First i agree with all England is a country i was born in it i live in it there for i am ( feel a little pashonatley about that )

Surname is owen my farthers farthers side we dont know much about much but my fathers mothers side can be dated back to the 16th centuary all from sussex and kent.
Dont know much about mothers side much either another project to do when i find the time or the little lady lets me have some , you know what its like do this oh would you mind having a look at that ...lol...
Mmmm, 36 next month, I would have known you are English anyway, by the way you call your wife/partner a little lady, I was married to a lady for 40 years, & it was "oh, would you put up a shelf/mow the grass/polish the windows" etc, & I really enjoyed doing it for her, that & love is what it's all about
border%20with%20gold%20hearts.gif

Back
Top Bottom