Are you an aggressive driver?

You Are an Extremely Aggressive Driver

Slow down and take a breather! You are a very aggressive driver and you are putting yourself and others in danger every time you get behind the wheel! When you drive, you have one goal in mind: to get where you are going as quickly as you can. Unfortunately, you do so at the expense of those people around you who you cut off, honk at, and tailgate, as well as those in the car with you. The complaints of your passengers and your traffic violation tickets should be a wake-up call. Try leaving yourself a little extra time when you go somewhere, playing some calming music or just enjoying the ride.

I'm from Boston, I didn't expect any less.
Honestly, if you aren't doing ~25 over the limit on the highway, you might as well get off. Be agressive in Boston or you won't get around.

Do you guys have rotaries where you live? Thats where most cut-offs and stuff happen, because the law is weird.

Overall, I've never crashed, therefore I'm happy. :)

You Are a Moderately Aggressive Driver

You're a little on the aggressive side when it comes to driving. You don't always leave yourself enough time to get somewhere, so you try to make up the time on the road. You get annoyed by cautious drivers, and do whatever you can to get around them. You frequently drive above the speed limit, and sometimes test your limits with the traffic regulations. You put yourself and other people at risk in your attempt to get a little further ahead. You could make driving less stressful for yourself and for other people on the road by being a little more courteous. Don't let the little things get to you so much.

I find that blending aggressiveness with defensiveness is the way to go. Be cautious, yet at the same time, don't be a grandma. If you got somewhere to go, go for it, but do it in such a manner that doesn't put everyone else at risk, just yourself. Because taking such risks obligates yourself for possible risk, therefor only endanger yourself and no one else.

Jenox said:
I find that blending aggressiveness with defensiveness is the way to go. Be cautious, yet at the same time, don't be a grandma. If you got somewhere to go, go for it, but do it in such a manner that doesn't put everyone else at risk, just yourself. Because taking such risks obligates yourself for possible risk, therefor only endanger yourself and no one else.

absolutely, i find if you don't act a bit aggressive then good luck expecting to get to where you one to go in this lifetime lol. For example, just the other day i was driving with a friend and by all means i would rather someone who is a safe driver and wont put my own life at risk rather than driving with someone who does but still we waited to make a left turn (that's across oncoming traffic so whatever direction of a turn that would be for you english folk) for 5 minutes because my friend was too afraid to make the turn with a vehicle coming towards us that was within a couple blocks away.

it says D88 has replied last but there's no second page...I'm lost. :confused:

EDIT: nervermind, after i posted it made a second page, really weird...lag perhaps?

Jenox said:
it says D88 has replied last but there's no second page...I'm lost. :confused:

EDIT: nervermind, after i posted it made a second page, really weird...lag perhaps?

i made another post before (in the aggressive driver thread) and it took a few minutes to actually show up in the thread....weird.

Well anywho back onto topic.

Yeah I do see what you say about the whole taking forever to turn. My friend one time would not, for the life of him, get in the middle lane! I was like, dude, come on, the cars are a good 500 feet away, statistically speaking going 65mph thats like 80 feet a second so you got like, 7 seconds or so before they get here, and it takes what, 2 and a half to turn, then a split second to floor it? But the speed limit it 35mph so you like double that! After calling him a pu**y a few times he finally went. :D

Back
Top Bottom