Are you an aggressive driver?

Ð88

Fully Optimized
http://www.rateyourself.com/poll.cfm/Subject_ID/6/Poll_ID/981

My results:

You Are a Moderately Aggressive Driver

You're a little on the aggressive side when it comes to driving. You don't always leave yourself enough time to get somewhere, so you try to make up the time on the road. You get annoyed by cautious drivers, and do whatever you can to get around them. You frequently drive above the speed limit, and sometimes test your limits with the traffic regulations. You put yourself and other people at risk in your attempt to get a little further ahead. You could make driving less stressful for yourself and for other people on the road by being a little more courteous. Don't let the little things get to you so much.

Are You an Aggressive Driver?
You Are a Defensive Driver

Congratulations! You are a safe driver! You are courteous and thoughtful on the roads, and you try to stay out of the way of more aggressive drivers. You do your best to adhere to the traffic regulations and you have a calm and relaxed manner when you are behind the wheel. You don't try to push your way ahead, because you realize that it is more important to be safe than to get somewhere a few minutes earlier. Keep up the good work! There are many drivers out there who could learn from your example!

Hehehe im proud of myself :p

I'm pretty far down toward defensive... if only they knew. lol
My real driving style - no comment. But I do it safely, that is, when other people are out of the way. I'll usually drive very well with people around. When traffic clears up, it's back to green flag!

averagerating_19.gif

ruler.gif

yourrating_02.gif

Congratulations! You are a safe driver! You are courteous and thoughtful on the roads, and you try to stay out of the way of more aggressive drivers. You do your best to adhere to the traffic regulations and you have a calm and relaxed manner when you are behind the wheel. You don't try to push your way ahead, because you realize that it is more important to be safe than to get somewhere a few minutes earlier. Keep up the good work! There are many drivers out there who could learn from your example!

ruler.gif

I really thought I was more aggressive then that, lmao.

Sounds about right.

You Are a Moderately Aggressive Driver

You're a little on the aggressive side when it comes to driving. You don't always leave yourself enough time to get somewhere, so you try to make up the time on the road. You get annoyed by cautious drivers, and do whatever you can to get around them. You frequently drive above the speed limit, and sometimes test your limits with the traffic regulations. You put yourself and other people at risk in your attempt to get a little further ahead. You could make driving less stressful for yourself and for other people on the road by being a little more courteous. Don't let the little things get to you so much.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] You Are a Defensive Driver

[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Congratulations! You are a safe driver! You are courteous and thoughtful on the roads, and you try to stay out of the way of more aggressive drivers. You do your best to adhere to the traffic regulations and you have a calm and relaxed manner when you are behind the wheel. You don't try to push your way ahead, because you realize that it is more important to be safe than to get somewhere a few minutes earlier. Keep up the good work! There are many drivers out there who could learn from your example!

I've been driving for almost 11 years now and I have learned that it isn't worth it to get upset on the roads, you just need to accept that you have no control over it and then take it in stride. I'm never in a hurry anyway, I always give myself plenty of time to get where I"m going.

This is what I feel the young drivers in this country need to learn. They're always driving 90 mph with the radio blasting, I won't even drive around them anymore.
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom