I love my job. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenox

BSOD
So today marked my first day at gamestop. Oh dear lord, as if working there wasn't enough. No sir, no I say. There is more to be reaped form this job. let me share...

15% Employee Discount, which, works in tandem WITH the GameStop card, so, 25% off ALL merchandise.

I get to "check out" games, basically, so long as I don't use the CD Key provided in the package, I can install and keep th software, oh yes, can you say, "Free games?" I now have C&C3 Tiberium Wars installing on my PC right now. :D

Not only that but I can also get increased trade in value, on top of that, THE WORK IS SO EASY!

Gah, I do love my job, I really do... :) Now QQ at my awesomeness. muahahahaha! :eek:

Yeah it does from time to time, just get rid of the pop-ups then do a search. Or you can use this site. Which doesn't give a warning...

-any more links to illegal sites and you'll have some time off-

-and don't offer to give out keys by PM either-

This will now probably be against the rules of the forum, just letting you know mate this is because we aren't allowed to post links which aid in cracking, illegal wares and all that.

Steemax said:
I just clicked that site and my AVG poped and said "thread detected"
yeah my mcafee said i had a dialer oh well i removed it now

Don't give out links to illegal sites that distribute keys.

don't give out links by PM.

don't give out CD keys by PM

it's in the rules

and even if it wasn't in the rules it's painfully obvious that you shouldn't be doing it.

don't do it again please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom