Bran New

smokedyou19

Solid State Member
Hey Guys,

Hello everyone whats up? I am bran new to the whole computer forum communtiy. Me and my dad are going to try and build a gaming computer. Wanted to see if you guys had any suggestions? I've heard it wasn't to difficult but i wanted to see hwat you guys had to say.

What kind of budget do you have, and do you do extreme gaming or just casual gaming?

Lol depends where ur from UK 2g is a lot more than 2g US.

If u can tell us what kinda games u play that'd help. But for that price even US u can get a nice pc thatll play most games.

Yeah uk 2g will get you a super machine and also is the 2g including monitor
also building a computer is not hard if you know what you are doing , but many people have built computers with the help of some of the members here and to tell you the truth if you can twist a scredriver and push cables into ports then you should be ok

Yeah actually there r a few sites with guides on how to build pcs. This is a good place for help tho :)

Anubis1980 said:
Yeah actually there r a few sites with guides on how to build pcs. This is a good place for help tho :)
yeah you can aaske specific questions like i have motherboard x and i wanna know if this cpu is compatible chances are someone here will have motherboard x or have used motherboard x before so they will know for sure . yet with the websites it is more just a general how do i put it all together thing you cant ask a specific question like that

also here people will help you choose what components to buy all the great service for free :D

With 1g could it be possible to build a good computer with good graphics and good enough to play games with. I dont need anything crazy thats why i said under a 1g.

Back
Top Bottom