Come On You Spurs

blackjack

Fully Optimized
Im a big spurs fan so i just wanted to say well done to the boys for the win at reading today and lets have a bit more of that on thursday in the UEFA cup against seville., a few more goals to spurs please as 1-0 wins dont do to much for the old ticker :)

I'm not a big fan of the Spurs. They're a good team and Playoff bound, but I'm going to see how far the Lakers can advance. I'll bet they won't even make it past the first round of the Playoffs :p

ISOwner said:
I'm not a big fan of the Spurs. They're a good team and Playoff bound, but I'm going to see how far the Lakers can advance. I'll bet they won't even make it past the first round of the Playoffs :p
Sorry if i confused you with american football but i was refering to Tottenham Hotspur football team (uk) :D

Yep have been a fan of Tottenham for all my life, always will be through thick and thin, hopefully we will finish top 6, unless we get the team being poisoned just before one of the biggest games of the year again....

We just need to be more clinical.....

Yido all the way......

GlasseyeUK said:
Yep have been a fan of Tottenham for all my life, always will be through thick and thin, hopefully we will finish top 6, unless we get the team being poisoned just before one of the biggest games of the year again....

We just need to be more clinical.....

Yido all the way......
I hope we can go one better and finnish 5th as we are right on the tails of bolton, and i would consider it sublind (if we could catch the arsenal) but that would be rearly pushing the boat out dont you think. :)

blackjack said:
I hope we can go one better and finnish 5th as we are right on the tails of bolton, and i would consider it sublind (if we could catch the arsenal) but that would be rearly pushing the boat out dont you think. :)

As much as I would love us to take the gooners, I am not really to sure if its gonna be possible, we left it too late once again to start our surge, although believe me I am going to be cheering them all the way to this..

I don't think we are gonna get a Champions League place but I think we should definately get the UEFA spot, plus we got Seville on Thursday, which is gonna be a difficult game

I'm a Chelsea fan AND NO lol before u say it i have been one for the last 11 years all my footballing life lol. I want Spurs to finish above Arsenal ;) and i dont want Man U to win the Prem.

Anubis1980 said:
I'm a Chelsea fan AND NO lol before u say it i have been one for the last 11 years all my footballing life lol. I want Spurs to finish above Arsenal ;) and i dont want Man U to win the Prem.

Lol one of the few :p

I think Man U is gonna get the prem this year, I can't see chelsea catching them, too much unrest.....uncertainity, and I don't believe half your players have got the heart for a fight

heey i am a man u fan, dont worry i wont take that personally i aint a die hard fan not relay that bothered anymore cos most of the premiership is made up of foriegn players so it aint the uk premiership anymore

Anubis1980 said:
Well thank you its much appreciated, i must appologise for the descraceful behaviour of a fan at the cup replay it spoilt a exceptional cup tie,

Back
Top Bottom