Review: 2007 Chevrolet C6 Corvette

Well the review section says I have to OWN the thing I am reviewing, and well i don't, so, eh.

Ok, the corvettes are like the fastest car on EARTH that is actually used as a daily driver. That thing's got so much torque, you'll be speechless once you test drive one or just being a passenger. I remember driving in a Corvette for the first time. OMG, I was at a lost for words. My heart was racing and from that day on, I swear it's fastest thing in the world that I've ever been in. It doesn't handle that good, but it's geared more towards straighaways than twists and turns.

ISOwner said:
Ok, the corvettes are like the fastest car on EARTH that is actually used as a daily driver. That thing's got so much torque, you'll be speechless once you test drive one or just being a passenger. I remember driving in a Corvette for the first time. OMG, I was at a lost for words. My heart was racing and from that day on, I swear it's fastest thing in the world that I've ever been in. It doesn't handle that good, but it's geared more towards straighaways than twists and turns.

The C6 is one badass model. It's smaller, wider, and lighter then the C5. I loved it, was SOOO easy to handle. It hugged the corners so nicely. I loved it. I was speechless after driving it. I was like, "Damn, this is what I want, right here." If I was to get one it would probably be my summer time car, and in the winter I'd use maybe a pick-up truck or something. Or, maybe make it my everyday vehicle. Tough to say, it's just so awesome and has so much power that during the winter accidents happen more often. But damn, the insurance could always cover it. :D

Here's some pictures btw. My dad didn't know that I was driving it, so on the way back to the house he was inside or something, not to sure, but, I did get some shots of me when we left. :D

Those cars require you to pay luxury tax every year, which is what I hate about the Corvettes. Not to mention the poor gas mileage. For a commuter car, it's a bad decision. For a weekend car, it's the best.

I'd say get an IS350 or an IS-F when it comes out in 2008. 400+ HP, whoa. Get ready to pack some heat with that sucker.

2008 Lexus IS-F
http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_shows/2007_detroit/0612_2008_lexus_is_f/

0701_z+2008_lexus_IS-F+front_corner.jpg

newtitel.jpg

Looks pretty similar huh? The bottom one is what my IS250 looks like, just in a smokey grey color.

Actually the Corvette gets something upwards of 20 MPG. Which is MUCH better then my truck. :D So, I might use the Vette for everyday driving. But, I WILL own one fo these vehicles some day. Yes sir! I figure as long as I don't go and get married or pop a few kids out, then come 35 or so, I should be able to afford one. :)

Ð88 said:
not much of a review but it sounds like a fun story

Well i don't really know what else to talk about. Give me something you guys want to hear about the car and I'll write it up. :)

i wasn't meaning to be so critical before but your revised write up is much better. good work

Ð88 said:
i wasn't meaning to be so critical before but your revised write up is much better. good work

Oh I know you weren't being critical, but I did want to give you credit for inspiring me to take the review to a bit higher of a level. :)

Back
Top Bottom