Could not get onto cf

blackjack

Fully Optimized
I recently read some threads from people who had trouble accessing cf server, well today it was my turn i could only get as far as the home page, but could not access the forums itself , very frustrating indeed, itried an hour later no joy there, then finally here i am, is this going to be a problem for cf members from now on? :confused:

cool , iwas just pointing out about another thread , it has happened to me quite a few times over the past 4 weeks

muz379 said:
cool , iwas just pointing out about another thread , it has happened to me quite a few times over the past 4 weeks
I hope we dont get it like that all the time then :(

blackjack said:
I hope we dont get it like that all the time then :(
yeah, me too it would get to a point where members would just leave

muz379 said:
yeah, me too it would get to a point where members would just leave
I dont want to think they would go that far,as if its a server problem im sure the senior members will be tring there best to sort it out but as its a smaller server now i dont rearly know what they can do aboat it

blackjack said:
I dont want to think they would go that far,as if its a server problem im sure the senior members will be tring there best to sort it out but as its a smaller server now i dont rearly know what they can do aboat it
they need to find a new dedicated server and host otherwise it will just continue

Back
Top Bottom