Gallery: Game Screenshots

drumthrasher said:
Its worth it. All Battlefields are good. I don't know about BF2142 though, it looks kinda blah.

Not true. The only Battlefield game that's worth the money is probably Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 2. The expansion tard packs, as I found out after Special Forces, are not worth the money. I guess now that they have it in a whole collection it's not as bad, but if you bought them seperately, shame on you.

Battlefield 2142 sucks. It's essentially a very well made Battlefield 2 mod. The core gameplay and graphics engine is almost identical to Battlefield 2. It's definately NOT worth the $50 price tag. The tard pack, Northern Strike is even worse. Just a bunch of shit put together by EA and packaged in a nice box with a price tag.

Anyways. Some cars I made in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. :D

2ef6f2df.jpg

2bfb21d0.jpg

alvino said:
Not true. The only Battlefield game that's worth the money is probably Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 2. The expansion tard packs, as I found out after Special Forces, are not worth the money. I guess now that they have it in a whole collection it's not as bad, but if you bought them seperately, shame on you.

Battlefield 2142 sucks. It's essentially a very well made Battlefield 2 mod. The core gameplay and graphics engine is almost identical to Battlefield 2. It's definately NOT worth the $50 price tag. The tard pack, Northern Strike is even worse. Just a bunch of shit put together by EA and packaged in a nice box with a price tag.

Anyways. Some cars I made in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. :D

2ef6f2df.jpg

2bfb21d0.jpg

Yeah, 2142 looks kinda retarded. I like the regular BF games, like 1942 and Vietnam, and I guess 2.

MikeReiner said:
Think of it as a leveling thing. You start out with the m249, kill someone with it, get an awp, kill with that, and you move along up the menu of weapons you can buy. (cept auto snipers) the last levels are the pistols, the knife, and at the very end the grenade. First one to get the grenade kill wins.

If you die, you lose a level. If you get knifed, you lose a level. If YOU knife, you get the level they lost.

It's pretty fun, I'm an admin of two servers that run gun game. Only diff between the two is that one is also death match.
Hey IP's?? Never played you on CS:S before.

I was addicted to 2142 for a few months, then went back to BF2. 2142 doesn't seem to play as smooth.

de_dust20008.jpg

Amazing what teamwork can do.

gg_aim_ag_texture2-m0000.jpg

Har har.

gg_aim_ag_texture5-l0000.jpg

Haha

NeXuS said:
Hey IP's?? Never played you on CS:S before.
I'm an admin on the servers
gg.dmservers.com and
gg2.dmservers.com

I'm usually in the gg2 server.

MikeReiner said:
de_dust20008.jpg

Amazing what teamwork can do.

gg_aim_ag_texture2-m0000.jpg

Har har.

gg_aim_ag_texture5-l0000.jpg

Haha

I'm an admin on the servers
gg.dmservers.com and
gg2.dmservers.com

I'm usually in the gg2 server.

Hey I havent seen you in the server its fun!
Here is a screen from my win! :D

GunGameMewin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom