3D Mark 06 Scores

i think it was something around 5300 or so with my gaming computer in 06. not bad considering i'm running a single core socket 939 with ddr1. don't have one of the mighty 8 series cards either, hehe.

My computer not capable of using 3D Mark, as such an error message occurs. The most likely scenario for this is that my computer creates to much power for the program to handle, hence causing the program to go into self shut down mode to prevent a catastrophic failure.

thelethalblow said:
My computer not capable of using 3D Mark, as such an error message occurs. The most likely scenario for this is that my computer creates to much power for the program to handle, hence causing the program to go into self shut down mode to prevent a catastrophic failure.

lmao, of course...

I use to be so into the benchmarks and all that, but as time goes by, you can really see there's no keeping up with the latest and greatest stuff to run great numbers. I'm still using an old school "Newcastle" core--I think .13nm process Athlon 64 CPU, can you believe that?

Back
Top Bottom