A quick queastion...please help me

v2rotate

Beta member
l want to buy the new windows vista but l just want to upgrade not by the WHOLE thing but the problem is my windows xp is fake can l still upgrade or do l need to by the full vista? :confused:

i wouldnt tell too many people its fake. im not sure if i can help you but afaik it will work.

Nope. Just buy the upgrade version. The first time it asks for your product key don't enter it. Select the version you purchased then go on with the install. After your install completes go into your computer select the upgrade vista option. It will ask if you want to upgrade or do a custom install. Do a custom install which does a clean install. This time when it asks for the product key enter it. After install finishs go ahead and activate vista and your good to go.

v2rotate said:
l want to buy the new windows vista but l just want to upgrade not by the WHOLE thing but the problem is my windows xp is fake can l still upgrade or do l need to by the full vista? :confused:
If you worried why dont you ghost you current os and put it on a partition then if you run into problems just restore your computer back to xp.
I did it simular to you i have a legit xp but download a iso of vista, installed it and even activated it, to test. but i did not like it so i restored my computer back to xp in less han 5mins

Back
Top Bottom