Dell PII starts up

I've got loads to try still. It's been a long while now. I think I could make vids off from stuff I find in the garbage too.

lhuser said:
I've got loads to try still. It's been a long while now. I think I could make vids off from stuff I find in the garbage too.
i love finding or getting realy cheap/or free computer sttuff , i got my amd athlon 1100 and 512mb ram and a asus a7v for 20usd , which over here is real cheap , like next to nothing , i might make a home server using it cos i have no extra use for it other than the ram which is now in my athlon xp system

RAM...I need a sh!t load of SDRAM. Free is what I can afford :(

It's always good to use a side computer for something.

lhuser said:
RAM...I need a sh!t load of SDRAM. Free is what I can afford :(

It's always good to use a side computer for something.
this was sd ram , was a 512mb stick , put it in my athlon xp 2000+ sys with the 128 that was already in there and now it runs good , have a look on ebay , you may get some for next to nothing , what size you need , over here i see like 128sticks going for like 99p which is like a few dollars

i want some more sd ram , for this home server and for the athlon xp system

In our house, Ebay is a no-no, unfortunatelly. If I had cash and could use Ebay, I would of looked in wholesale lots. 20 pounds of SDR 128MB is rocking!

lhuser said:
In our house, Ebay is a no-no, unfortunatelly. If I had cash and could use Ebay, I would of looked in wholesale lots. 20 pounds of SDR 128MB is rocking!
get a friend to look and buy for you , that is what iused tot do before my parents got an ebay account

Meh, maybe I'll try. I know I can pick up some 128MB sticks for $12 at a used shop around here. I wonder if the prices dropped.

thats quite a lot! i got a 128mb ddr or sd cant remember but it was £5 del off ebay and that was a year or so ago

dude_se said:
thats quite a lot! i got a 128mb ddr or sd cant remember but it was £5 del off ebay and that was a year or so ago
well its bout the same $12 cad is about £5
i am looking for another 512mb sdr so if anyoone in the uk has a cheap place to get sdr please let me know , i aint looking at buying for another week or so anyway

and i know what is annoying looking on ebay sdr goes higher than ddr ram yet sdr is the older type

WAIT FOR IT, wait for it...

ive got a dell xps t500 :), was a thousand dollar pc back in the day... pIII 500mhz, 256mb, nvidia somethin... lol, still runs like a champ ;)

Back
Top Bottom