which weould you like implemented the most

yea, I saw all the suggestion, and I'm like 'David wouldn't do all this', and the I though, if we decide on which would be to most productive, there is a greater chance of implantation, so I made a poll.

hascet said:
This has nothing to do with review section, but personally I really like how wood workur organized all suggestions into a poll, I think that this should happen whenever a change is wanted/needed. Because a forum is really a dictatorship no offense to anyone, and this turns it into a democracy where the meat of the forum(the members) get to decide what they want, I'm not saying members should have free reign but a little more than we are accustomed to.

thats what this section is for..

good suggestions will get discussed and implemented, it gets silly when people go on and on about a subject which has already been said isnt going to happen.. like custom avs or pics in sigs, or the new favourite formatting in sigs.. they aint going to happen, its been decided.. thats when threads get locked as soon as they are posted.. if the suggestion is good, and will improve the forum, it will be discussed..

a bit off topic but @rudster, where did you get that avatar from? i cant see it in the gallery and your not a mod :confused:

Back
Top Bottom