What do you collect?

Ð88 said:
I used to shoot a 2003 Rat Impulse. The last time I played was over two years ago.
Is that the 1060 or 1061?, nah, I know nothing about paint guns, just interested, looked it up on Google.

Ahyoka said:
thats a pretty awesome marker....i just have a Tippmann 98 :D

nothin wrong with a good 'ol tippman ;) my plan is to get an A5 and then get a stock, remote hose kit, low profile hopper, vest (like a swat vest) and get a sight, and good barrel, then i can be tactical :) it actually wouldnt cost much to do that sort of thing, but being 15 and not being able to get a job doesnt help, lol

mark thorpe said:
ISOwner said:
concentrate on the daewoo!! not the nice cars across the street ;)

Lol, that kind of cracked me up. Trust me, the focus was all on your car at first but somehow my eyes wandered to the interior of the Daewoo and then through the glass. The there it is--all those nice cars parked around you. Maybe put like one of those big auto sunshades that go across your dashboard so people can't look through. But seriously though, they're good stuff. I use it for my car to protect the interior from the intense heat. It works well being summer and all.

I got my CD player working again. It must have been a glitch. I started my car this morning and it was able to eject, play, and search as usual. Weird.

Mobos, and lots of 'em:
dscf0013wk6.jpg

bullzi said:
hair, i collect hair...

LMAO! totally kidding guys... just wish i could have seen your faces when you first saw that... no but seriously i collect, umm... eh... ah what the hell, i collect computers
Can you take a pic or post each PC's specs?

Hey man, since you have so many of those Mobo's...I have to touch base with you and see if i can take one of those off your hands from ya.

-edit-

As for me, i used to collect cassette tapes with all kinds of music...My entire music collection started on these cassettes, and although alot of the music goes back to the 80's rap to present. I had boxes and boxes apon boxes of nothing but cassette tapes. I was going to tranfer over all the music i had on them to cd, but it would take way more time than i'm willing to invest in.

Ha! Most of them don't work. one has bad caps, the newer is fried, the 486 boards are too old, another one has missing caps. The only ones that can work is the Slot 1 and the one with the Pentium MMX CPU.

bullzi said:
nothin wrong with a good 'ol tippman ;) my plan is to get an A5 and then get a stock, remote hose kit, low profile hopper, vest (like a swat vest) and get a sight, and good barrel, then i can be tactical :) it actually wouldnt cost much to do that sort of thing, but being 15 and not being able to get a job doesnt help, lol

haha i know what you mean...i have to many things im saving up for...i want to build a new pc, restore a old pickup and buy some land (lol and with land at 2,000 dollars a acre i need all the moolah i can get)

but yeah i like my tippmann...i only played maybe 5-6 times, i had everything stock on it...if i ever get the time to start playing again i want to add a better barrel to the ole girl :D

i collect stolen posters that me and my friends steal from restaurants, school, and wherever else we can find them.

i have 8 posters from school, and 2 that were around. and yes they are all lame, but thats what makes it funnah

Back
Top Bottom