does your dog do this?

bullzi said:
hes a 7 year old golden retriever, and he does this inside, and when i open the door for him to go outside he just stands there and looks at me, if he has to go outside he'll let you know, lol, but yea i guess its normal, i just didnt know if any other dogs acted like this...

That's because he wanted you to go out too, dogs are like kids..if you send him or her outside to play, sometimes they want someone to play with them. let's suppose you were to reverse the roll.

she let's you outside to to do your thing, so you take care of buisness ..now that that's done, it's time to adventure and explorer, but that only lasts so long..then it's play time..but your toy's are getting boring to play with.

Then it's, hey i want someone to play with me..are you starting to get their little picture ? Sometimes they just want some company, even if they don't feel like playing. ;)

Brookfield said:
Bloody hilarious, I roared wth laughter at "bark, shit, eat, sleep, smell" you left one out though, fart, that's god awful, there's not another stink like it, we used to visit a friend who owned a dog, when we left, & got in the car, the smell hit us, the dog was a large poodle. He must have sat on that sofa all day long & farted continuously, it got right in our clothes which had to be hung on a line for hours, pfaaw, *cough cough* the friendship sort of petered out, after that. Other friends that had dogs limited them to one chair.

Our lab does that...when i ride with dogs in the car, the windows are down, heater/AC is on, and they sit still. Reason they sit still is so no sudden movements cause any unwanted methane to come out. :p

lmao! ya, shadow has some pretty ripe stuff... lol, you hear nothing, you just see him leave the room and once he does, its too late... lol

bullzi said:
lmao! ya, shadow has some pretty ripe stuff... lol, you hear nothing, you just see him leave the room and once he does, its too late... lol

The ol' Silent But Deadly. :eek:

Jenox said:
The ol' Silent But Deadly. :eek:
Thats nought my springer comes up to you, turns to face the other direction then lets a ripper go and has the cheek to look over his sholder as if to say what did you do that for, :eek:

O and he likes to drink out of the toilet so ive started to call him a minger instead of springer :D

lol! yeah my dog does that too. the poms, not really, they cant even reach the toilet, but our lab, yup, she drinks out of it.

lol, laugh at so many of these crazy dogs. But ours... just look at her and you'll laugh, lol. Shes part lab and part basset hound. We think there might be some more in there too, like pig maybe, idk. She is crazy too, lots of energy, just likes to run all around the house, up and down the stairs for like 5 minutes, than falls asleep on the rug, but she also digs on her rubber mat in her bed. Used to dig in her water bowl too until she dropped it or something. It was a heavy ceramic one and she must've picked it up and dropped it. She used to have a soft bed, but chewed that up, she chews everything she can reach when we arent watching her, and shes 2 years old. Has a mouthy problem, lol. She also likes to carry her food bowl around too, and chase it and kick it for fun, lol. Shes a crazy beast, lol.

your dog probaly smells something underground like a gopher or something and he wants to get it i thinks thats why they dig a lot

blackjack said:
Thats nought my springer comes up to you, turns to face the other direction then lets a ripper go and has the cheek to look over his shoulder as if to say what did you do that for, :eek:
God, that's so funny too, hee hee!

Back
Top Bottom