RAM usage

yeah i can but first question is an obvious why would you want to do this

btw just start running software , then your ram uasage should quickly rise

i need to tell my dad that my computer is going to brake/overlode so he will get me a new one.

-but how can i check the ram usage??? can it overlode??

stars5 said:
i need to tell my dad that my computer is going to brake/overlode so he will get me a new one.

-but how can i check the ram usage??? can it overlode??
ok why not just tell him you need a new one , what are the specs of this system ,

and no once the ram gets full they system will star being slow

ya nothing bad will happen to the computer if you use all your ram it'll start using the hard drive which will make the computer really slow, but it won't blow up or anything

ok specs are

-512 MB
-80 GB
-3.2 Ghz
-Pentium 4

he wouldnt buy me one cuz hes a dick like that.

but how can i check how much im using?

download a program such as freeRAM XP pro and that tells you how much is free and how much is used. If you want to slow down the computer then run norton or mcafee anrivirus with as much bloatware as you can find. That should slow it down a pretty good amount.

install a virus. lol might sound funny but it could work, if ur dad duznt kno much about computers.

just use ctrl+alt+del and click on the performance tab and you can see the mem usage.

but do you really need a new computer or do you just want one? maybe your dad won't buy you one because he sees no need for it.

yeah , what do you do with your computer , ifyou are only using internet etc than they are good specs , maybe add more ram and it will be better , and does your dad know a lot about computers

Back
Top Bottom