Dell PII starts up

lhuser

Golden Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvloptxAmMk

Finally, out of the dead! 1 1/2 years, all my 5 PCs hasn't been running. Two of them has been sitting for 3 months now. It's a season beggining for me :)

Leave comments, and rate!

You need to turn the sound up a bit...but not on MAX. Also, I tend to have trouble speaking. I am struggling as for speaking in front of a camera.

lhuser said:
Wait til I get my 1.4GHZ CPU :p
what is ti , i got an AMD athlon 1,1ghz and a asus a7v , i wanna fire the old a7v up , got no spare psu or ram or hdd

Haha! You're like missing stuf :p

The day I'll find a C2D, and I fix a cap on it and the thing works...it's when the time Garbage wonderland will play in a lot.
Check it out. Garbage Wonderland is something really valuable.

lhuser said:
Haha! You're like missing stuf :p

The day I'll find a C2D, and I fix a cap on it and the thing works...it's when the time Garbage wonderland will play in a lot.
Check it out. Garbage Wonderland is something really valuable.
yeah , i found a 6.7 gig hdd in the garbage aages ago , had xp home on it as well , i also found a p1 but that broke after about 6 months , i also found my dell ultrascan monitor 15" that still works to this day
the a7v and athlon , igot off ebay cos it had some ram on it i needed and i went cheaper than the ram would have done on its own

lol nice vid :) .. i was expecting it to have 98 or something. i love old pc's :p

dude_se said:
lol nice vid :)
i remember when i got our new pc , i had two comps a p2 400mhz and a p3 500mhz and i built a super (at the time for me ) rig with 2 8gb hdd's and 256mb ram ran win 2000 like a dream i still have the cases and vid cards from the 2 machines , now i have an athlon xp 2000+ which is kinda old but still works like a dream especialy with my tv tuner 2 hdds and 640mb ram

i really need to fix my 32mb ram, 3.2gb hdd pc. i keep messing about with it when im bored and atm it has no os and it just in bits. i got xp on it bt the fcukin mouse just wouldnt work... atleast its provided me with hours of entertainment :)

dude_se said:
i really need to fix my 32mb ram, 3.2gb hdd pc. i keep messing about with it when im bored and atm it has no os and it just in bits. i got xp on it bt the fcukin mouse just wouldnt work... atleast its provided me with hours of entertainment :)
i had an old p1 , and basically it was win 95 and the stupid ps2 mouse port was fried , so i got my spare pci usb card and what do you know forgot the stupid old p1 mobo didnt have pcionly the old isa so i had to scrap it

Back
Top Bottom