Big Adobe Encore DVD 2.0 problem, HELP PLEASE

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok, I dont know if many of you guys use adobe encore dvd, but I am using it for the first time, and I have put togethor the menus and all that but when I go to burn the problem comes up. I click build disk and the "build disk" menu comes up, but than an error message comes up saying, "No devices were found. Please check the drives connections and try again."
But I go into my computer and its there, sensing my blank disk and all, so any ideas wats happening?

Well, I looked at the adobe support forum, and they had a list of some programs that might block the drive from encore dvd 2.0, but i didnt see anything I have installed. So it ay just be a vista problem, and I'll just wait for encore dvd CS3 and aquire that somehow... Also, can anyone suggest another posibly free program for creating dvd menus? I'm trying to creat a short dvd of my uncles wedding. But in the future I will be making dvds of homemade movies. I want to make fancy menus and add vido before and during the menus screens for future videos. I have nero now and thats all tho.

Back
Top Bottom