Suggestion

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
Heres a suggestion:
Have a Windows Version-Based forum, as in have forums based on what version of Windows (or any other o/s) someone may have, like Vista, XP, etc.

drumthrasher said:
Heres a suggestion:
Have a Windows Version-Based forum, as in have forums based on what version of Windows (or any other o/s) someone may have, like Vista, XP, etc.

let me get this straight , if you have a problem with windows xo you go in the xp forums yet if you have a vista prob you go in the vista forum , that would actually be pretty helpfull cos if i have not used vista yet properly and i would now what os a perosn is using before trying to help .
it is a great idea but like most ideas here it will get ignored or a just basically not happen

yea its a good idea. the homepage should stay as it is but there should be sub forums for different os's

drumthrasher said:
Oh here's another suggestion.
There should be a homepage like this:
http://ipodwizard.net
Something that has news/announcements, polls, stuff like that, and maybe a wiki for noobs.
no I don't like that, people are here for forums, and anyways I don't think theres very much news that we could put on there

It's fine the way it is, well, because no one really visits that area. But, a good idea. Maybe if that area had more activity it would work, but, at the moment, I would just PM David and bring it up.

Back
Top Bottom