XBox 360

Trivium Nate said:
okay thanks for the input, I have another question related to the 360, sort off, okay i have a wired XBox 360 controller for my computer,But I'm thinking of buying the wireless one Besides the wireless controller it self what else do I have to buy? Do i have to buy the battery recharger and the wireless receiver for it?

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Micr...50748/catOid/-16534/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ategoryId=pcmcat107700050030&id=1166839533325

nope, the 360 has the receiver built in, all you need to do is buy that controller, you can run a wireless controller just on regular AA batteries. so then what you can do is buy some rechargable AA batteries, and a recharger so that you can use them in your house and in your controller, but you can get that play and charge kit, and its got an adapter that you can use like a wired controller without batteries, or you can put in the battery pack that comes with it and when you have it plugged in it will charge the batteries

but dont get that quick charge thing, get the Play 'n Charge kit, its much better ;)

bullzi said:
WHAT???!!!!! ummm ya, its a major difference, 360's still look awesome on a 20" SDTV, hell they look good on any tv for that matter, but regular tv compared to HDTV there is no possible way i can explain it. here's an example... if your watching an NFL game on SDTV, you get that feeling your watching tv (lol obviously) but when you watch it on HDTV, you see the freakin grass, every little piece of grass, mud, its a completely new experience, if you can eventually get an HDTV get one, i have a 57" i got for 700 bucks, its not LCD or PLASMA, its a rear projection which they still say has the best picture they are just bigger, but i also have an HDTV DLP projector, the picture on that is AMAZING, im not sure how somebody can say you dont see a difference, the resolution goes from 640x480 to 1920x1080, if you say thats not a difference, theres something wrong....
To me, what I see on my TV, is what I see on an HDTV. Even whatching Discovery HD is the same. I don't find a difference.

I'm running my 360 on standard definition. Never had a HDTV to test it on. Still looks very nice though.

As for running a HDTV set in SD res, of course it'll look rubbish, since its like running a LCD monitor at a lower resolution than its native in most cases.

lhuser said:
Well, if you don't have an HD TV, then it's going to diplay the standard way. It will work normally. HD TVs and all that are a joke. I can't even see the dam difference!

The real difference in TV is the old, huge cathode tube ones, plasma, and LCD. LCD looks the best. :)

I just find the colors more vivid and the TV space freeing. I had an old 20" TV and that thing was HUGE!

lhuser said:
Really? I thought that it would of looked the same.

No, trust me. My sister's boyfriend has a PS3. I tried playing Need for Speed Carbon and NBA 2K7 on my 32" SDTV and it looks something like a PS2 game. Complete shit. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom