Help me with my parents and games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
your parents do realize that you are on the internet right now and there are websites you can access that can litterally screw you just by clicking it, right? lol, well my parents were never like that so i wouldn't know but IMO i would be insulted by my parents if they told me i couldn't play mature video games. thats pretty much telling you that you aren't "mature" yet for anything. i'm sure if you have a chat with them they will let you have some rated M games.

Get them behind their back :D, when I was little they did kinda bug me with M gamed but they dont a give a crap now.

The funniest thing about video game ratings and how everyone is saying that if you play games like GTA you are gonna go and kill someone .Well that means if i play need for speed carbon then i am going to go and get a car and drive around at excessive speeds :rolleyes:

If people are going to say ban gta cos its violent but then it is ok to drive around realy fast . people in the world are so damm annoying sometimes

BTW to the origonal poster
the only thing you can do is be open with them , sit them down and tell them you want to buy theese games , explain to them there is violence in them but you understand that it is only a game and you understand the difference between game and reality

Ok, I have an idea, I am going to talk to them, but I am going to ask for a certain game. So can someone suggest a game that is for PC, cheap, like $20 or less in stores, and borderline M, like could have possibly been rated M. So its not too bad but it'll open up some more possibilities from there.
Also a fun game, lol.
Any ideas?

lol, my computer isnt in my room either, nor is my xbox or ps2. I never bought a TV for myself, have an old one of my own in the basement tho, and I dont know why they wouldnt let me have my pc in my room.

borat_sagdiyev said:
get an older friend to buy em for you!!
I would just ask them , and be open with them , if you go behind their backs and they find out then they will be more annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom