Car Thread!

I hear that Dodge is trying to revive the SRT-4 in another model. I think it was the Caliber? I haven't heard any further news on their development. Their Neon SRT-4 was pretty good for the price. I love their exhaust note, whew. Agressive.

You'll never guess what happened to my stupid radio unit!!!! The dumb CD player doesn't work!!!!!!! STupid Lexus, what's up with them? It gives me the "Error 3" message and won't let me eject or play my CD. Time to call them up and complain. Warranty work............

My 328i BMW. Ill take more pics later
bmw01.jpg

The new SRT4 will be the Caliber. I don't care for the way the Caliber looks, but 300 hp sure isn't bad for a factory 4 cylinder motor. They shouldn't have killed the Neon. Oh yeah, Ford killed the Taurus too, those were around forever.

ArrizX said:
Hey Mark, what about your sub????

the sub will go in once ive upgraded the speakers.. they are shocking at the moment, if i put the sub in it will just blow the speakers.. and also the sub is still in the pug too, need to get it out first..

Wow, I just saw a commercial advertising for the new BMW 3 series. Get this: twin turbo, 300HP. Whew, that's really something. I think it's just more problem down the road with this particular model. I never here cars with twin turbos last....

Back
Top Bottom