does your dog do this?

I have like 5 pomeranians. They.Are.So.Stupid. I HATE THEM!!!!!!!! All they do is bark, shit, eat, sleep, smell, that's about it. They always dig at the carpet. A good thump and they stop. My mom just yells at them, but, they obviously don't listen. She has this whole, "Don't understand what we're saying" thing, and I'm like, "You may be my mom, but you're an idiot." Last time I checked dogs didn't know what a subject, noun, verb, prepositional phrase, or anything like that was. Dogs understand english...pfff.

hes a 7 year old golden retriever, and he does this inside, and when i open the door for him to go outside he just stands there and looks at me, if he has to go outside he'll let you know, lol, but yea i guess its normal, i just didnt know if any other dogs acted like this...

Dude, I've gone with my mom to dog shows before, they do some of the absolute stupidest things ever seen. Ever seen a dog scratch it's ass on a floor before? Gross, but quite possibly one of the funniest things you could ever see.

LMAO! shadow used to do that, they said something about glands, it was the FUNNIEST thing i have EVER seen, oh well ok here's something better, shadow is basically well ill sum it up, a pussy... hes a golden retriever but he HATES water, thunder makes him pee and poop, loud noises freak him out (even though he's supposed to hunt) he's basically afraid of anything, anyway, we had these sticky mouse traps in the garage, he was out in the garage and got one of these stuck on his paw, that has to be the funniest thing ive seen in my entire life, he was tryin to shake it off and running around, it was hilarious... and no it was not the regular mouse trap, simply sticky so it didnt hurt him at all, but it was pretty damn funny...

lol yeah. What I find funny is when they're sleeping, make a REALLY loud spontaneous sound. Example: today I closed the door to my garage, it slammed, my dog was by the front door, JUMPED up into the air and ran off. I was like, "pussy". :D

Jenox said:
All they do is bark, shit, eat, sleep, smell, that's about it.

hey man thats all i do and i have friends and a girlfriend...i must be doing something right

Jenox said:
I have like 5 pomeranians. They.Are.So.Stupid. I HATE THEM!!!!!!!! All they do is bark, shit, eat, sleep, smell, that's about it. They always dig at the carpet. A good thump and they stop. My mom just yells at them, but, they obviously don't listen. She has this whole, "Don't understand what we're saying" thing, and I'm like, "You may be my mom, but you're an idiot." Last time I checked dogs didn't know what a subject, noun, verb, prepositional phrase, or anything like that was. Dogs understand english...pfff.
Bloody hilarious, I roared wth laughter at "bark, shit, eat, sleep, smell" you left one out though, fart, that's god awful, there's not another stink like it, we used to visit a friend who owned a dog, when we left, & got in the car, the smell hit us, the dog was a large poodle. He must have sat on that sofa all day long & farted continuously, it got right in our clothes which had to be hung on a line for hours, pfaaw, *cough cough* the friendship sort of petered out, after that. Other friends that had dogs limited them to one chair.

Brookfield said:
Bloody hilarious, I roared wth laughter at "bark, shit, eat, sleep, smell" you left one out though, fart, that's god awful, there's not another stink like it, we used to visit a friend who owned a dog, when we left, & got in the car, the smell hit us, the dog was a large poodle. He must have sat on that sofa all day long & farted continuously, it got right in our clothes which had to be hung on a line for hours, pfaaw, *cough cough* the friendship sort of petered out, after that. Other friends that had dogs limited them to one chair.
And if you have a springer spaniel like me they are absolutely bonkers, :confused: COMPLETLEY MAD :( and a terrible THIEF!!! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom