Review Forum Rules

David Lindon

Golden Master
  1. Please only review items that you own
  2. The review must be your own
  3. This forum is for posting reviews only, please do not request opinions on items

so does the product have to be our own????

.. lol j/k. anyway is this a typo or am i stupid
"This forum can be used to most things from movies to processors" - dont make sense i think

dude_se said:

"This forum can be used to most things from movies to processors" - dont make sense i think
No, probably not it just means that anything can be reviewed in this section, not just computer stuff

Shouldn't it be:
This forum can be used to review most things from movies to processors. Please stick to items that you actually own.

freestyler105 said:
Shouldn't it be:
This forum can be used to review most things from movies to processors. Please stick to items that you actually own.
Oh I see what you were saying, ya it should be changed to that, sounds more fluent.

so i wasnt going crazy :p .. this should also be made sticked, and maybe added to

dude_se said:

Fixed

I wonder if there's some way of locking a review thread after you made the review? I have a feeling that these review threads will have a lot of follow up replies to them unless they get locked.

^ well i would think that having the thread would allow other members throwing in their ideas of whatever the topic is about. i wouldn't want to read something that is completely bias.

Back
Top Bottom