Papa John's pizzas

Jenox said:
Little Ceasar's Pizza is good, $5 for a large. Can't beat that.
I second your motion not to mention the 1 dollar crazybread.. my local little ceasers doesnt charge tax for the crazybread YUMMMM...

Steemax said:
I second your motion not to mention the 1 dollar crazybread.. my local little ceasers doesnt charge tax for the crazybread YUMMMM...
Yeah, sometimes during lunch at school I drive up to a little ceasars and pick up some Hot n' Ready pizza. Very good for the price and convenience.

LOL Steemax, no they sold some great stuff and huge burgers etc. I used to work in a nightclub, that burger place kept me alive at 4 in the morning when i got home ;)

I hate Papa John's pizza. It's mainly their sauce is what I don't like. THey make it sweet on purpose and definitely not use to that. My favorite pizza has got to be the ones from Domino's. Mmmm, they are the best.

For budget, Little Ceasar's the best. I mean for $5, you can't beat it. I just wish they would put more cheese on their pizza.

In England there is a move to reduce the size of snacks provided in dispensersin schools, as for pizzas, absolutely none on any school's lunch menu, as far as I know, & popping out for one, is unheard of amongst schools, in fact some ban pupils from leaving the premises at any time, unless it's an emergency, it does happen in some colleges, but as far as I know, not at the top ones like Eton [founded in 1440, fees £25000 a year] where a student could be expelled for doing it, a few others like Oxford & Cambridge probably would too, over here it is i considered a disgrace for the expelled pupil's family too.

Brookfield said:
In England there is a move to reduce the size of snacks provided in dispensersin schools, as for pizzas, absolutely none on any school's lunch menu, as far as I know, & popping out for one, is unheard of amongst schools, in fact some ban pupils from leaving the premises at any time, unless it's an emergency, it does happen in some colleges, but as far as I know, not at the top ones like Eton [founded in 1440, fees £25000 a year] where a student could be expelled for doing it, a few others like Oxford & Cambridge probably would too, over here it is i considered a disgrace for the expelled pupil's family too.
I think there's pizza for lunch at our school sometimes, but as for snack machines, you can only use them after 1:30 because of some law.

Anyone tried Cici's pizza? They're mainly out in Texas, but they're coming out here to southern California. It's like a buffet for under $5. All you can eat pasta, pizza, breadsticks, etc.

Thing is with pizza, anything with tomatoes gives me heartburn. :mad: I love it too. :( Tomato sauce is like heaven on earth.

Back
Top Bottom