does your dog do this?

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey guys, just wondering if your dog ever like dug at the ground, he just did that, he hasnt bothered me to go outside, ive been playing with him, theres nothing that he doesnt have, i just didnt know if your guys's dog ever did this?

well ok let me clarify, hes not outside, hes digging at the tile inside right by the door? hes not acting too happy...

Dogs are notorious for digging holes. My mom breeds dogs. I hate them. But, they dig, A LOT.

lol nope, i didnt know if he was like freakin out, cause he's just been layin around, not acting like himself lately

He may have picked up on a sent and is digging/scratching to get at it, this is very common, Is this a young dog like a puppy because you will find him scratching at all sorts like a carpet as has been said allready, one way to stop this is put something down that he doesnt like e.g. a type fo spice, once you find the right one he doesnt like(eat) he should stop it quite quickly.

if he is out side when he's doing that (which if i read the post right, he is) could he just want to come inside? or vise/versa if he is inside.

Back
Top Bottom