what does this mean??

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
stop..oxoooooo7e (oxcoooooos , oxf854aobf, oxf8996208, oxf899sf08

pci. sys- address f854aobf base at f8543000/

thats what i get i am makin a comp i have a intel d945gcl essential series 1 gig of mem forget how fast 200 gig seagate barricuda 7200.8 tyhat dosent need the jumper....and a 80 gig western digital mdl is wd800bd-08mra1 i have a core 2 duo e6600 i had a nividia 7900 gtx in there and a lan connection for high speed but i took them both out because i thought that would fix the system error but it didnt i orgionally had the 200 gig but then i bought the 80 gig because i assumed the 200 gig was bad but i get the same error with both of them this is my second board and it still does this crap...um i changed the power supply orgionally i only had a 480 watt but then i got a 750 because the 480 someone said wouldent cut it...but i checked the wires but in the heatsink and fan oin like 22 times check and recheck the wires i dont know what to do!! plz help

also i only have window xp 1 i dont have service pack 2 on the disc and i dont plan on buying vista till atleast service pack 2 comes out....and thois is my first build

Is this happening when you try to install XP? Are your disks SATA? If they are SATA, then have you loaded the SATA drivers during XP CD loadup, by pressing F6 when it prompts you to at the bottom of the screen?

yea, there sata i tried installing the drives for it, using floppy and it said it cant detect them!!! then runs the generic drivers could i just use a cd??? like take out the xp cd and put it in????? i didn t get any drives with my hard drive i just went to the website and got them.umm ne help would be appercaited.

Are you sure you got the right drivers? They should work off CD, ive never done it that way personally, i normally use a floppy or a flash drive.

im pretty sure maybe i could get a link from u??? the models are....seagate baRRACUDA 7200.8 200 GIG BYTES MODEL ST3200826AS.....ALSO I HAVE A WESTERN DIGITAL WD CAVIAR MODEL WD800BD-08MRA1

anyone?? i really would love a link for the sea gate one the one i got says it dosent have a readme file or some crap

Back
Top Bottom