Help me with my parents and games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, my computers ok, brand new but I was on a bit of a budget, ebay helped with that, but I am getting an 8600GTS or 8900GS soon. So I can play games like crysis, if I can get it, lol.

My parents don't like Mature games either, but they realize that I am old enough to tell the difference between fantasy and reality. They've done enough as parents so that I know the difference between carjacking people or shooting people in a game and real life.

face it, some parents are just like that and there isn't a whole lot you can do. My advice is go play those kinds of games at a friend's house.

At friends houses would work, none of my friends are really pc gamers tho, lol. Not many in the small town of Harvard. But a couple of my friends have 360s, but no high speed...

u can use Boss keys with a lot of games, ie when ur parents appear press it quickly lol so the game disappears, that or get a lock on ur bedroom door by the time they break it down u will have had enough warning to load up a game like dress me barbie or something ;)

As much as this sucks to say: They are your parents, and they have the right not to let you play something.

Best thing you could either do is wait till you're 17, or, sit down and have a chit-chat with them about why you feel you should be allowed to play them. But, if they still say no, then try to respect their decision. If anything M rated games usually expose you to material that isn't the greatest. So eh, they're the ones in charge, and you have to listen to what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom