British people captured in Iran

hascet said:
Well, sounds like the same boat the US was in after September 11th, except different circumstances go tthem there...but I belive that Iran will get invaded like DJ -CHRIS said...if it were up to me, I would take a couple of stealth bombers blow up one of their cities then come in with a huge force of attack helis and spec ops to get out the British sailors then pull out and leave them in the dust...but thats just my opinion.

And this is why you dont run a country, you would be worse than bush.

no, Bush, is horrible, plus there was some sarcasm added in there, actually I think that all of the US's politicians should be thrown out of office and start over fresh, there are to many politicians that are in there from previous family members names, and they just follow what the last guy did, and most of them are in it for themselves, money sways them way to easily.

Invading them would be the worst thing to do right now. That's what they want, they're just trying to draw attention. The best thing that could happen would be successfully negotiating a deal with them to release the prisoners.

I do agree an invasion would be the worse possible thign we could do right now. However, the commanders have a duty to protect their soldiers from wrongfull POW'ing. I could see a small SF raid soely (uh spellcheck that?) for the purpous of getting them out, under strict "Don't fire unless fired upon" rules. Stealth be key, no fun-fragging.

lol i know... that just ruins the entire thing doesn't it?? after all, thats why i play FPS games. i love fragging :)

I can feel war coming again. Wouldn't be suprised if good 'ol Bush jumped on the bandwagon.

All I can say is if the draft gets reinitiated, I'm moving to Canada (I'm a citizen anyways). Call me what you want, but I'm not going to die for my country for such dumb reasons while serving a retarded Commander in Chief.

alvino said:
I can feel war coming again. Wouldn't be suprised if good 'ol Bush jumped on the bandwagon.

All I can say is if the draft gets reinitiated, I'm moving to Canada (I'm a citizen anyways). Call me what you want, but I'm not going to die for my country for such dumb reasons while serving a retarded Commander in Chief.
You and me both man.

Reminds me of a funny story. To avoid the Vietnam draft, this guy I know went on a doughnut diet and gained like 100 pounds so he couldn't go.

Back
Top Bottom