Photo with my words

I think the phrase would sound better if you wrote "They want me to forget you....so they want me to forget my life"

Looks good. As a Jewish person, I always felt I had to side with the Israeli side of the occupation. However, when I really looked at the situation I felt the opposite. It is pretty ridiculous what both sides are doing, and something needs to be done.

The design of the photo is good. The text needs a bit of work but whatever.

Honestly, i think the entire thing is effed up there. if were talking history here, lets look way back to bible times to when the palistinians kicked the isralies out. we could argue every thing the palisitians are now, for extactly why the isralies should have it

Both sides have a claim to it. both sides want it. nothing will change unless a third force comes in and wipes both sides out.

celegorm said:
Honestly, i think the entire thing is effed up there. if were talking history here, lets look way back to bible times to when the palistinians kicked the isralies out. we could argue every thing the palisitians are now, for extactly why the isralies should have it

Both sides have a claim to it. both sides want it. nothing will change unless a third force comes in and wipes both sides out.

What i find kind of funny is they bicker over a country the size of California, a country which offers relatively nothing, other then 'religious' cities and art. And besides, it's not like anyone's going to mess with Israel anyway, shall we recall the Egyptian - Israeli war? Nuff said.

Grammar needs working out, but nice job. Maybe you should put your face at an angle instead of having it face down all the way. Looks a bit better that way if you ask me...

celegorm said:

No need to bring that shit up in here. All he's asking for is some responses and constructive criticism on his picture/wallpaper.

Well done Alex, a sympathetic reply!!, worth praise as it seems to have altered your view of the situation :D , rep point for you.

alvino said:
No need to bring that shit up in here. All he's asking for is some responses and constructive criticism on his picture/wallpaper.

I know, i was just basing that off of what Alex said in the post before mine. Either way tho, its a nice picture, its alot better than anything i could do.

Back
Top Bottom