How do they catch ppl like this?

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok, I found a credit card genereator online, I wouldnt use it cause its stupid and worse than downloading games i think, but if someone was using it could the police or FBI catch them do you think? It has a cc validating tool also, so I guess when ppl enter a number to see if its valide it steals the number. People are so bad these days, lol.

I think most times if you try to buy something with that it won't go through.

Other than that, they can trace your IP...

It wouldn't work because you'd buy something and not be able to ship it to yourself because billing and shipping almost always has to be the same address.

Good point shipping and billing do usually have to be the same. What if you were signing up to something online?

(I'm just really bored tonight so I am asking things)

heck, i wouldn't be supprised if half of those are set up by the police or FBI.

BGates14 said:
It wouldn't work because you'd buy something and not be able to ship it to yourself because billing and shipping almost always has to be the same address.
No...not for most places. What if you want to send something as a gift??

lol, my friend told me that more and more ppl are being caught illegally using limewire. Is this true too? If I use limewire is there a risk that I will be caught? Same with torrents?

I see, I wonder how much money companies loose because of torrents... with online and serial numbers its starting to stop I bet, like Bf2142 can play online without a valid serial number, I mean... how would I know, lol.

Well, the thing is, when I download things, if they're good I tell my friends about them. Who buy the product, then go on to tell more people about it.

Back
Top Bottom