Microsoft Unveils Xbox 360 Elite

when are they stopping the black case and controller?at least thats wut i heard,they are going to do black for a limited time they they are going back to white.

Can anyone tell me why having a bigger harddrive is important for a 360? I mean saved games require so little space.

PCNoob said:
Can anyone tell me why having a bigger harddrive is important for a 360? I mean saved games require so little space.

its for media buffs.people who download stuff off of xbox live market place and stuff

PCNoob said:

Xbox Live and Xbox Live Video Marketplace. Downloadable games can go from 20MB to 500MB+ so you need the space if you're going to use Xbox Live to it's full potential. If you're only gaming, then 20GB is good enough.

Also, Video Marketplace uses a lot of storage. Especially if you download HD videos.

mark thorpe said:
that looks a hellalot like the ps3...

if i could afford it, it would be nice...

Sort of. The PS3 was a polished black, the Elite is more matte black. It's almost like the Xbox 360 DevKits but darker. The DevKits were more of a lighter black, sort of grey-ish.

Trivium Nate said:
My frined is getting this and were gonna pwn! i cant flippin wait until we play it

how is having an Xbox elite immediately make you pwn? pwnage comes with skill man, everyone knows that.

Trivium Nate said:
My frined is getting this and were gonna pwn! i cant flippin wait until we play it

Maybe you should learn some english before you start trying to "pwn" people. :rolleyes:

freestyler105 said:
I read that, thought "le1k dUH m@N" and was immediately overcome by how bad it is that I understand that.

haha! :D ..sadly me too

Back
Top Bottom