Help me with my parents and games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
superman22x said:
Ok, my parents hate M games and shooting games. So that leaves about 0 games left that are much fun, lol. They let me buy it if its T, like GRAW and BF. But I want to get M games, I have halo but thats it. Can you guys help me convince them to let me buy M games, and to see that shooting games arent that bad, not like I'm really going to do it. I dont see why they dont let me get them, I'm almost 16!!

Thanks

first off,im gunna shatter that second line.games don't have to be rated M to be fun.look at games like Need for Speed Carbon and lots of the lord of the rings seriers and also the star wars series.second yea it sucks that ur parents arent lettin u play m games but their trying to protect u.plz dont give me bad rep for this everyone,its just my opinion

Oh I know there are plenty of other fun games, but a lot of shooters with a stor are M. BF2142 is a fun shooter, but it has no story. GRAW is fun and its T tho. I played NFS carbon and didnt like it for 360. Yes there are plenty of other games, but there are a lot of games that are M that I want to play too, like crysis when it comes out will probably be M, or Gears of war when it comes out.

If none of the stuff people are saying works, you could always wait until you're 17. You said you're 16 already and it's only about a year (not sure when your birthday is)

What I did with my mom was start to play them at other people's houses, bring them home, tell her I'm playing it anyway or I'll just play it at so and so's house anyway. Just tell her that you're not an idiot and you know better than to go on a rampage due to a video game.

as your underage, you dont really have much voice about it.. at least youve got a console ;). there are a hell of alot of people who dont.. be grateful for what youve got

deal with it.....

there are great games that are below T............isnt sumthin like GunZ good enough? it doesnt have blood but if u learn the moves, it is awesome and it is a third person shooter btw. can get it off ijji.com . to learn korean style moves go to game faqs of sumthin to find them. it is fully multiplayer

online!

Well, the best thing you can do is go thank Hilary Clinton. I mean, obviously violent video games are the root of all evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom