Custom fonts

exactly ( not to offend anyone) but I think a little font color wouldn't hurt anyone
just not in the long letters words tend to blend together

the options for font colour are there!! and it really isnt difficult to use either.
see.. colours.. if you want colour, just use the colour boxes!! jeeze.. it aint that hard..

ArrizX said:
This site is so bland.

Edit-

Colors and formatting, I dont agree with in the actual post, however, your personal defualt font would be tight.
I agree it is pretty bland...

wow it works, cool lol. it wouldnt look that messy but id rather just have formatting in our sigs

mark thorpe said:
formatting in sigs shouldnt happen, it would look stupid and messy..
Well, depends what you mean by formatting.

Colors and weird fonts, no. But maybe being able to align text or put a link in, I think that would be reasonable.

I wouldn't mind. As long as they're readable colors and fonts, I wouldn't mind. No sizing effects though. I wouldn't want THIS as a font, right?

neodude112320 said:
I reckon we should have custom fonts,i mean is that everytime you post your text is already formatted the way you have it set E.g,Say i had my custom font comic sans ms,size 3 bold in purple colour,Everytime i would post it would come up like this:

So everytime i would post it would come up with my custom font.
It's probably possible to do that with that size font, but definitely no larger, to sum up though, I don't think David would allow it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom