coincedence or good marketing?

borat_sagdiyev said:
it doesnt have a cd key

i have my own that i obtained from a radio shack computer

>_>
<_<

lmao

haha thats a good idea, best buy here i come :p

heck, use nero and burn an image of the disk for yourself (works with nero7 essentials and above) and return it. that way you and the person who lost it (assuming thats what happened) are happy.

It might have been by accident, especially if you bought the burner from a local computer store. I use to work in one before and it happens. We get swamped with packing and sometime mishandle the software. Some guy must have accidently put a Vista CD in there instead of the drivers or apps CD without looking at it too carefully. Either way, just keep it. It's a freebie.

personally I'm a bit of a do as you would be done buy kind of guy...

so I'd copy it, then return it so that the shop can give it back to the persona that actually spent their money on it.

that way i get to kepp the product, and the person who actually worked for it doesn't loose out either.

Probably coincidence. It was an OEM drive and it's most likely that someone returned it without taking out the Vista disc. If it was retail it wouldn't have it because they're usually fresh from the factory.

So the big question is should you return it? I'm really sure that they won't have the CD key for the OS so I think if you keep it ,it won't hurt anything. LOL i bet the CD key is in someone else's CD box from that store.

( 1/4 to 1000! my 250th post!)

Back
Top Bottom