Missile Test Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nik... yes I know.. but there is a thing called devils advocate...
in a simillar vein should america juke nuke the middle east now because there are a whole load of people dying in combat everyday? I mean it'd sure get rid of al those damned insurgents, (you know the ones that just won't go away, and the ones that insipre people from the rest of the world to become terrorists?)

I could just as easily say that the US (or UK, or france, germany, in fact any 'developed' country) has prooved it's self irrisponsible with varying amounts of wars etc, but the US is allowed to continue to develop weapons unhindered... I'm all for sanctions against countries developing weapons, but I think that it should apply to all countries unilatirally.
I mean in all fairness 50 years ago America could launch a missile in the states that could hit russia, why shouldn't korea have the same abilities, (you'll note that no missiles were launched in the cold war). and no nuclear bombs have been launched since the end of world war 2, just because a person has a technology, it doesn't mean that they will use them...

consider the same situation in Iran, they arn't allowed to develop nuclear power (which the rest of the more developed world relies on for a percentage of their 'clean' power).

as cantona says, there is no real threat of anyone using nuclear bombs... at the end of the day,
A, any missile that was launched could likely be tracked intercepted and safely destroyed,
and
B, any attack on a large western UN member would probably see such large and immediate response that even though they launched first, they'd probably all be dead before their missile hit anything.

First of all the US owns the UN in all seriousness.
I'm sure that there was a thread somewhere about the arrogance of americans!
+china will surpass america in terms of economy, aside from anything else they are already a greater technological superpower (in terms of inductry) than america is, with everyone, (including american companies) fighting nail and tooth to get into their markets just a little bit more!

I believe nukes among responsbile nations, Japan, China, Germany, India, France, Britian, Spain, Portgual, America is perfectly fine. It keeps a nice balance but it gets dirty when nations like N. Korea gets them, they aren't as responbilie.

US doesn't own the UN, the UN owns teh US, do you have any idea on how far back we are on our fees?

Starr said:
Here is my theory. Palestine, N. Korea, and Iran are in cohoots. North Korea is tryin to distract the US, Palestine is trying to distract Israel. Then I think Iran is going to try to wipe our Israel. Ahmadnejad is surrounded by religious dilusions. He doesn't think that Israel exists. He could be bribing these countries with oil.
But what do I know? I'm just a kid.

i want tell you something buddy,never talk about something you dont know.

the palestinian is trying to distract israel...yes,why not....Israel came to our land -Palestine- and killed us,destroyed our homes,killed our childs,took our holy places.............everyhting bad they did.....untill now...they still do every bad thing in the world......and we trying to get the freedom in any way...by missles,wars,martyrdom operations.....anyway have the hope to get the freedom....

Then why doesn't one of us do something about this?

Also, this thread's around a year old.

Omar Shamali said:
the palestinian is trying to distract israel...yes,why not....Israel came to our land -Palestine- and killed us,destroyed our homes,killed our childs,took our holy places.............everyhting bad they did.....untill now...they still do every bad thing in the world......and we trying to get the freedom in any way...by missles,wars,martyrdom operations.....anyway have the hope to get the freedom....

ok, the way I see it. Israel came there, it was a decision of the UN so they had the right to do so. (okay, now I know the palestinians don't think this way, but most of the UN does) And to be honest I'm not sure who fired the 1st shot, but I'd say it was the palestinians because they were pissed. (again, for a reason)

overall, we can't really get anywhere with this conversation, people just have different opinions. But then again I'd say that the situation is just crazy. People are killing eachother because some damn book says they have the right to own that land! (or whatever)

And now that I've said that I think this thread should be locked. 1st, it's like a year old and kinda seems like the type of thread that could start a flame war. People who wish can continue this discussion in pm's or make another thread. (which might again turn into a flame war, I know that most of the time some a-hole comes around and starts the flaming.)

Okay, I'll do this for the sake of peace, but remember that there's always a sharing possible between them. If someone from Israel reads this, they better get their butts kicking to the goverment or the UN.

Sooo...*thread closed*

mammikoura said:
ok, the way I see it. Israel came there, it was a decision of the UN so they had the right to do so. (okay, now I know the palestinians don't think this way, but most of the UN does) And to be honest I'm not sure who fired the 1st shot, but I'd say it was the palestinians because they were pissed. (again, for a reason)QUOTE]
i dont like fight.

for your information,this is the Palestian's land,while we are living in peace,they came and killed us,destroyed our homes,steal our land...
not us,we didnt go to their lands and killed them..so they shoot the 1st one.

I don't see why the U.S always thinks that it's the target. Has N. Korea actually said, "Yeah, we'll shoot you with them?" Not to my knowledge. Has Iran ever said the same thing? Not to my knowledge. The only nation that actually ever said, "Hey, if you try something, we'll use nuclear weapons on you," was China. Yet, we still trade with them. I mean, wtf. If the Koreans want to go ahead and kill each other, whoopie doo. That's NOT our problem. Why do we always have to freakin' get involved in other countries shit? *sigh* I'm movin' to Canada. F*** this country...

Omar Shamali said:
for your information,this is the Palestian's land,while we are living in peace,they came and killed us,destroyed our homes,steal our land...
not us,we didnt go to their lands and killed them..so they shoot the 1st one.

now from what I can recall UN said that the Israeli people can set up their land in there. Of course the Arab nations were not happy, and they started to protest. Both peacefull and violent protests. And then there was the 1st war, where many Arab nations attacked Israel. Israel of course defended itself, like any nation would. So that's how it began, at least the way I remember.

Now if I'm wrong (very possible) please give me a link to a website from where I can learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom