What do you think?

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey all, just seein what you think of this motherboard im gonna put in my custom , my VT7 just fried yesterday, i was just on here and it shutoff and i heard a popping noise, so of course i ripped the cover off to see what was wrong... well the southbridge chip was literally melting, it was smoking and everything, i have NO idea what caused it because it worked fine for a week, so anyway i got this new motherboard
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=260101179982&rd=1&rd=1
and its AMD, and ive got somebody that im gonna get a 2800 from and a heatsink, how do you guys think this will run with an ati x800? i will have 512ram until i get a gig soon, just wanted to see what you guys think about that motherboard, thanks

kyle

if you get just the mobo, watch out, the back i/o panels are hard to find, I found one for my ASUS P5NSLi with the same configuration, but the spacing of the components was off and it wouldn't fit, I'm still looking for another one...

:mad:

mine was an open box, so I may have to just call ASUS and order one because finding one is nearly impossible...

ya, i think this comes with one, if not i have my VT7 I/O shield which is exactly the same, except for that QTES... im not sure where that fan goes.., and if i dont have an I/O shield then fine! lol, i dont think im gonna get that x800 right now, im gonna save up and get something decent, what do you think the highest card i could put in that would be, without bottlenecking it? thanks for the input guys!

kyle

Back
Top Bottom