Best Download Accelerator

I don't think any of them really work that well. Can't give you any better advice, but just don't expect too much.

mammikoura said:
I don't think any of them really work that well. Can't give you any better advice, but just don't expect too much.

ya i dont think any work, they are all pretty much spyware :p, well ok maybe fileplanet download manager, but thats only for fileplanet files, not just for any file you see... BUT if i come across one ill pass it on

I personally use Free Download Manager, its nifty, and it does actually speed the file downloads up as it downloads multiple times in one go (if that makes sense ie 4 sections of the same file at one time) if i use Opera to download i might say get 40k i get 56k with FDM. I use it so i can schedule my rapidshare downloads :d

I use Internet Download Manager, and it really does increase my downloads....I'm not sure if it's free, but it's good...on my firefox downloads i usually average about 140-150kb/s, with IDM i get a steady 175-180kb/s, so i'm happy

Matt

ok listen

Download Accelerator Plus is really good because it finds more servers with the same file and downloads at the same time different pieces of it from different servers, so u get faster speeds

Back
Top Bottom