Car Thread!

Asks for username and password :/

Well you don't need one...
But it is rather low. You're probably near -2 or -3º of camber, in which case you will mega-wear the insides of those tires. If you don't mind buying tires often, it's a great setup for fun driving, however.

Lol yeah, but I do mind buying tires, so i'm going to have them adjusted.

Just found somethin on the site, for you D-Lew.

Ep3 and a Focus, front view, same color. Trippy!

DSC00263.jpg

Awesome, that's my color!
I always wondered how those two compared. I would probably be driving one of those if it weren't for my Focus.

ArrizX said:
Lol yeah, but I do mind buying tires, so i'm going to have them adjusted.

Just found somethin on the site, for you D-Lew.

Ep3 and a Focus, front view, same color. Trippy!

DSC00263.jpg

those two cars actually look very similar. I didn't realize that before.

Haha yeah, I love the EP3s...

God damn, today, I was driving to my girlfriends parents shop to pick up her car key, and this guy gets INCHs from my ass, and i'm doing 60 in a 40 trying to loose him. Then I pull over so he can pass and the motherfucker stops with me, so I bolt off again, pull into my my moms work, jump outta my car, and the bastard turns and is gone.

He was this guy in his 40's, in an old Ford F250 with a flat back bed.

I was PISSSSSSSSSSSED

You should have gradually slowed down to a crawl until he tried to pass, then punch it!

Dang!!!!! I smoked one of them SI's today. It was the new version SI though. Man are they slow!!!! It wasn't even a fair race though, but it just feels good to win regardless :p. This guy kept revving his motor at the stop light. So I looked over and he was just checking out my car and just stared at me. Didn't say a word. Pshhhh, please. I look down on the fool.

Haha, well mine isn't slow. Although I havent tried to drag anyone.

I know my car has 20 aftermarket horsepower. Its not much, but either way, better then stock.

My car corners like a beast though :D

I have a 3 degree pitch on all tires.

Back
Top Bottom