Keyboard Typos

Yes i have both wireless keyboard and mouse...originally purchased from shop as a "package" from microsoft.Both items have new batteries.I have experimented placing the Receiver in many locations both close and far...same occurs.Next test ill do is unplug all other USB devices from tower and see if that helps...The receiver cable has the 2 male ends( usb connection with green adapter and the small purple round din adapter) both run back into "one" cable to the receiver etc...i have always had both connected to the tower? mmm is this right as well? or should only one be used at all time?

Interesting by now this reply i have written should have contained a few missing letters in my words but all is good,had no typos what so ever? i have a tendency to shut down system when not in use always by use of "sleep" feature and literally turn off system completely say twice per month..wonder if i should be just leaving it run?

Cheers

I have the same keyboard model as yours. (Came in a set with wireless mouse) I haven't had any problems with it so far, but there is definitely some lag at times. Try reinstalliing the software that came with it.

The room that my system is set up in has had no other devices installed such as cordless phones etc,,what i have done now is connect the receiver using the typical USB connector only and i have rebooted..see what happens with this test :)

ya good luck, since ironmaiden is getting it too, it could just be that type of keyboard, but i dont use it i have a dell OEM wireless set thats about 3 years old made by logitec, works great :p hope you figure that out, cause if drivers and reinstalling software hasnt helped theres something wrong with the keyboard

Back
Top Bottom