which weould you like implemented the most

well, from a profitability standpoint, and a growth standpoint, the web-page to accompany makes 100% sense. Here, you could put reviews, you could also do more advertising and link exchanging(who wants to exchange links with a forum?). With this in place, you could have our profiles extend to the rest of the page, and our reputation could play a part in writing reviews, or even news sections, or editorials by users/mods. Also, a Web-site to accompany would give justification to adding a 4G SCSI drive to the server(for hosting signature images/avatars). :)

wood_workur said:
david, see post 38.

Doesn't really answer my questions, and a members post doesn't really have any credit, as the questions are geared and aimed more towards administration. Therefor, I want an admin/mod to answer it, not a regular member. :rolleyes:

setishock said:
How do you guys expect to do reviews on products if you don't have them or access to them? You can't plagiarize other reviews and call them your own. A review has to be based on a hands on usage of the product. Otherwise it's second hand data. Review sites have worked out a borrow or buy arrangement with makers. You either have to buy it outright or return it after you're done.

all we would have to do is state our source(URL) and give them credit

and it should have its own forum it should look something like this

Reviews
>Motherboards
>Video Cards
Ati
Nvidia
>Processesers
AMD
Intel
>Memory
>Drives
>Powersupplies
>Cooling Devices
>Cases

doesnt have to be that order you should do it A-Z
also dont have all the sub-forums visible in the main lobby just "Reviews"

im not sure what vBulliten can do but i think this should be easy

and for anyone who says thats too many forums who wants to look through 100-200 reveiws(in the FUTURE) to get the right one

rudster816 said:
and it should have its own forum it should look something like this

Reviews
>Motherboards
>Video Cards
Ati
Nvidia
>Processesers
AMD
Intel
>Memory
>Drives
>Powersupplies
>Cooling Devices
>Cases

doesnt have to be that order you should do it A-Z
also dont have all the sub-forums visible in the main lobby just "Reviews"

im not sure what vBulliten can do but i think this should be easy

and for anyone who says thats too many forums who wants to look through 100-200 reveiws(in the FUTURE) to get the right one
vBulletin can do stuff like that, yes. You could have Reviews on the index page as the forum, and within that have subforums such as Motherboards, Video Cards, Processors, Cases, as many as you want inside that to keep things organized. That's a really good idea, and then only one (Reviews) needs to be shown on the index. +1 Rep. :)

Jenox said:
Doesn't really answer my questions, and a members post doesn't really have any credit, as the questions are geared and aimed more towards administration. Therefor, I want an admin/mod to answer it, not a regular member. :rolleyes:
He's entitled to expressing his opinion, too. It may not matter as much as David's, but he can say what he thinks is good or not. :rolleyes:

This has nothing to do with review section, but personally I really like how wood workur organized all suggestions into a poll, I think that this should happen whenever a change is wanted/needed. Because a forum is really a dictatorship no offense to anyone, and this turns it into a democracy where the meat of the forum(the members) get to decide what they want, I'm not saying members should have free reign but a little more than we are accustomed to.

Back
Top Bottom