Papa John's pizzas

dominos...5-5-5 deal...bacon...green peppers...and meatballs thats all i have to say.

i have never had papa johns but they seem like they have nothing i would like. i remember a couple of years ago, papa johns was giving away dvd movies with every large pizza or some crap.

Read on the net a couple of days back that scientists are trying to make pizza's a healthy food.Not sure how, probably injecting it with some modified crap lol.

There was this great place i ordered from when at uni called Gangsta's.

Huge pizzas, like chicken tandoori ones, everything on it, mannn a welcome site after 5 nightclubs and too much to drink lol. They also made these HUGE triple burgers, 3 massive burgers in a massive bread bun, loooads of chips mmmmmmmmm.

Vocelli's pizza FTW!

Noone has probably heard of them because they are a local pizza place in western Pennsylvania based in Pittsburgh. Real Italian pizza.

Awesome pizza plus other things like stromboli's and breadsticks and gourmet pizzas at a reasonable price.

I've never had a Papa Johns pizza, but it's supposed to be good.

Anubis1980 said:
There was this great place i ordered from when at uni called Gangsta's.

Huge pizzas, like chicken tandoori ones, everything on it, mannn a welcome site after 5 nightclubs and too much to drink lol. They also made these HUGE triple burgers, 3 massive burgers in a massive bread bun, loooads of chips mmmmmmmmm.
are u sure u just werent drunk?

I almost always get my pizza from Papa John's. Very good, much better than Pizza Hut or Little Caesar's. It is a bit more expensive but definitely worth it because they have so many toppings and things to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom