Playstation 3 & Xbox 360 & WII

ace777 said:
Wii in my opinion is BY FAR the best ,quickly followed by X-BOX but I really don't care for sony, Had a PS1 and hated it and now sony acts like there system is gold It really is outrageous for people to pay 600-1000$ on a game system when I could build a comp that could play those games even better than it can.But if they dropped the price It might be worth buying.
I agree. I'm a Sony fan, but no more. I have a PS2 and was always playing PS1 at my friends house (parents wouldn't let me have it at the time >_>) and they are great consoles, but the PS3 is so overpriced. I remember my PS2 being $400 or something, not at launch, can't remember when I got it, was the bigger one.

I haven't touched a XBOX or a XBOX 360, but that console looks good and for me I would love to have a Wii60. (Wii and XBOX 360)

Well right now it seems the Wii is reaping the most profits right now since it's a cheaper system and more innovative, granted it doesn't have nearly as many features the PS3 has. The PS3 is still touting alot of features but the 360 is starting to catch up with their upcoming release of the 360 Elite. Sony needs to sort out their online play, which Microsoft has handled very well thus far with Xbox Live. I'm not a very big fan of console games so I really don't have much of a preference, but I think PS3 still holds potential and the Wii hype will soon die down (though there are some new things coming out for it in April with Pokemon Pearl/Diamond) as for 360, I know lots of my friends that are still craving to get their hands on one of these consoles so I think sales we keep strong with the 360. Sony just needs to give the public a reason to accept the hefty price tag and the fact that many people don't appreciate the Blu-Ray aspect doesn't really help them out.

This post really wasn't conclusive, but.. w/e lol.

IMO, HD-DVD is going to win over Blu-Ray.

Anyway, the 360 isn't really going to start losing sales, especially with Halo 3 coming. I bought an Xbox just for Halo 2 originally, so people will buy a 360 for Halo 3.

The PS3 has just been released here in the UK, and yes it's too expensive. But I think in about 2 months time the price will have dropped by £50-£100, ('Cos the initial demand has been satisfied)

mbonwick said:
The PS3 has just been released here in the UK, and yes it's too expensive. But I think in about 2 months time the price will have dropped by £50-£100, ('Cos the initial demand has been satisfied)

yea. the demand wasnt very much though was it loool. :D

mbonwick said:
I'd say it will be more than 2 months before it drops. :p

no doubt the PS3 is the best of all the other systems...but i think since Micro$oft put their console out before nintendo and sony thats why they did so good with the 360, the wii is a good price and i think a really cool concept...but yeah if sony dropped the price i think they would do really well

I saw the ps3 on demo yesterday, was quite impressed by the graphics. But then i saw the price ;) Why so much!! its madness.

Yeah but the PS3 is so full of glitches. I heard from my friend that he was watching XPLAY and they were comparing tony hawk project 8 on 360 and PS3. Well on PS3 the charactor hit a curb went flying 300 feet or something, but on the 360 they fell down like normal. Physics problem on PS3? And Xplay also said that, altho Sony keeps releasing patches for the PS3 there has not been a patch to get a 360 yet...

Back
Top Bottom