How many of you cycle?

Raffaz

Golden Master
Just wondering whos into cycling here, and what you ride? Ive got a GT Zaskar with rockshock sids and XT groupset, and a Ribble custom, with Ultegra groupset. Post pics if you want (il post mine later).

I do sometimes, nothing serious though. The longest I've done is 50 miles...
heres my bike:
mybiie.jpg

cyclists annoy me.. well, the ones who ride 3 abreast along country roads anyway..

they cant go fast enough, they dont know how to cycle, they shouldnt be allowed on the roads.. coming round a blind bend to see 3 cyclists across the road is so annoying..

mark thorpe said:
cyclists annoy me.. well, the ones who ride 3 abreast along country roads anyway..

they cant go fast enough, they dont know how to cycle, they shouldnt be allowed on the roads.. coming round a blind bend to see 3 cyclists across the road is so annoying..
I agree, they deserve to be hit when they ride like that :)

i used to ride a bike around places, wasnt anything exiting. it was quite enjoyable though. the bike kind of got stolen, not my fault. anyway i enjoy biking but i just dont have the time or money to get a new one at the moment.

Ya, I really like Trek bikes, the kind Lance Armstrong rides, but when I was getting a new bike I couldn't afford them, I don't like those road bikes with like a plastic seat and tires that are like half an inch wide lol, but their mountain bikes/comfort bikes are really nice...

well when I don't have a car available I use the bike to move around. Don't really use my bike for anything else. For fitness purposes I run instead of using the bike.

i live in Amsterdam, you cannot move for bicycles. everyone and their dog seems to cycle.
a distinct lack of hills makes it easy.

parismouton said:
i live in Amsterdam, you cannot move for bicycles. everyone and their dog seems to cycle.
a distinct lack of hills makes it easy.
Yeah, i noticed them all when i went over there a few years back, theres tons of them.

Back
Top Bottom