Playstation 3 & Xbox 360 & WII

Reiyoku

In Runtime
On a website I found, I saw the Playstation 3 has been given a hard time, apprently the Nintendo WII is doing much better than the PS3 and people as always are complaning about the price, I don't have a problem with that because I don't really care about that, but here is where I got it from,

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/PS3-Gets-pwned-by-the-Wii-2134.html

Apprently they say it is a showdown between the Xbox 360 and the Nintendo WII but it my opinion I feel that the PS3 is more then stocked, give it a year or so before they release more powerful games, I feel Sony are biding there time.

Look at the titles that are due to come out in the next year or this year, we have titles such as Final Fantasy XIII, Metal Gear Solid. Grand Theft Auto 4.

There's only a matter of time.

I completely agree, I think that the PS3 is amazing, but honestly a lot of people wont be able to find that out for themselves because the price is way to high and it restricts a lot of people from buying it (including myself lol). As for right now I agree that it is between the 360 and the Wii.

Wii in my opinion is BY FAR the best ,quickly followed by X-BOX but I really don't care for sony, Had a PS1 and hated it and now sony acts like there system is gold It really is outrageous for people to pay 600-1000$ on a game system when I could build a comp that could play those games even better than it can.But if they dropped the price It might be worth buying.

the only reason the ps3 is crap is because its too expensive. if it was cheaper then it would be worth every penny, just like the wii. over £400 is simply too high, especially for youngsters who have a crap job or no job at all.

The reason why the Wii is doing so well is because of it's innovation. The only problem is that Nintendo has to keep feeding the consumers that innovation and fun, or they'll end up last like they did with the GameCube. If they don't release a Nintendogs like game (the game that really used everything the DS had), they're going to slowly see receding sales.

As for the PS3, Sony can't risk biding their time. Why? Because third-party developers that once produced Sony exclusive games are now starting to switch to multiplatform in order to keep raking in the profits without a big loss because the PS3 isn't selling as much. That's why I wasn't suprised when Virtua Fighter 5 and Devil May Cry 4 were announced on the PS3 and Xbox 360. I wouldn't be suprised if Konami forced Hideo Kojima to port Metal Gear Solid 4 over to the Xbox 360 either.

Sony needs to wake up and give people what they want. A small price cut would be nice and the inclusion of rumble would be even better, now that they finally kissed and made up with Immersion. Or even BETTER would be the support for force feedback, because there is no way in hell I'm playing Gran Turismo 5 with no force feedback. :eek:

Sony also needs to cut the arrogant shit too. It's getting annoying as hell. First, Phil Harrison calls rumble a "last-gen feature" while wholly promoting the SIXAXIS and it's motion control, then next thing you know, they kiss and make up with Immersion and sign a partnership! :rolleyes: What morons. They also need to learn how to launch their consoles. Jesus...I could rant about that for hours.

So...
lets see here 250$ for the latest generation in innovative gaming ( Wii) , 1000$ for a console for a company that is just sitting there making money off its name and not the console or games it selling

I think the choice is obvious

Back
Top Bottom