New job!

lol. Grats to the Guruness. I'd have to say, that yesterday and today are by far some of the best days I've had in my short little life. yup yup. Getting drunk tonight too! whoo hoo! (Brookfile di PROMISE i won't post on CF. Due to last time...;) )

Jenox said:
lol. Grats to the Guruness. I'd have to say, that yesterday and today are by far some of the best days I've had in my short little life. yup yup. Getting drunk tonight too! whoo hoo! (Brookfile di PROMISE i won't post on CF. Due to last time...;) )
Have fun, you deserve it, bud.

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting a part time job at EB Games or GameStop over the summer.

We got a new gamestop in this shopping center and it said now hiring for the longest time but there was never anyone in there and they never had a phone number or anything to call, I go in the first day its open and theyre full ><. I've been on the list ever since.

mark thorpe said:
congrats :)

pay good there?

Actually it's one of the highest paying part-time jobs in my city. So yeah, I believe it's $9.00 starting then jumps to $9.50 or around there. :D

Jenox said:
Oh and the cool thing...as a GameStop employee, and to keep up with current trends in games, I personally get to take home consoles and games before they're released to the public, to test them out, so I can "get knowledge" on what we're selling. Can you say: free software? BOOYAH!!!!!

mhmmm, me waits for you to release a torrent of all good games before the release.... :D

Jenox said:
lol. Discounts? Yes, I get I think a 10% discount on top of a GameStop card, so you're looking at 20% off on games.

Oh and the cool thing...as a GameStop employee, and to keep up with current trends in games, I personally get to take home consoles and games before they're released to the public, to test them out, so I can "get knowledge" on what we're selling. Can you say: free software? BOOYAH!!!!!
Awesome!

I always thought ebGames cards discounted 5% off used games only, might be wrong. :/ I have one anyway.

SWEEEEET

Now you can hook me up with some games :D

Haha, congrats on the new job, i'm sure you'll be in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom