Power supply without computer.

throw it against the wall, run 2 circles around it, then do a sexy dance, and right when your done, youll know.

lol, don't worry we wouldn't make you do something that could kill you unless you like touch the positive and then another piece of metal then the electricity would run through your body. BUT on the good side it would be kinda hard to fit your finger inside the little plastic plug lol

Lol I kept slipping when trying to stick the paper clip in it and I kept thinking I was going to zap myself or when I slipped it was doing something, testing it now.

dont mean to scare but you WERE shocked :D its just so low of volts and amps you couldnt feel it. i have a custom PC that i took apart the PSU so it would be smaller(im building the smallest pc i can) i shock myself all the time on it when i work on it while its plugged in(ones you can feel) doesnt hurt and it wont harm you

guess im just stupid and crazy but dont be afraid of getting shocked by a computer :D the most volts on a PSU output is 12V the amps are high but since your body doesnt "use" energy when you get shocked the amps are EXTREMELY LOW!

this is in part of because a PSU only uses the minimum amount of Amps\Watts as it can.

Yeah, only reason I was scared was because I've read other posts and stuff about opening PSU's and they all say that even when its unplugged or not used for a few years they still have a deadly charge in them.

You can actually buy a special Power-converter for this EXACT purpose,it has 4 wires 5-,5+ and 12+ and 12-,for testing cdrom drives,fans,etc,etc...... (although it forget its name,i have,ill post pictures if anyone is interested.

hascet said:
lol, don't worry we wouldn't make you do something that could kill you unless you like touch the positive and then another piece of metal then the electricity would run through your body. BUT on the good side it would be kinda hard to fit your finger inside the little plastic plug lol

Their isn't enough juice on any of the rails in a PSU to kill you

Back
Top Bottom