New job!

lol good job. sounds perfect. i need a job. ive applied to morissons though :O ... desperate times. if you notice any ps3's lying around drop me a pm ;)

Yeah man I HATE my current job, Kohl's blows so much ass it's not even funny. Heading over to drop off my 2 week notice right now actually. :D

I hope you'll be a better employee of ebGames/Gamestop than the ones we have around here. Every employee in our store has no clue about gaming, when I asked if there were any wii's in the store she said "Sony Wii" and another told me that stratches on the bottom wouldn't matter because the CD drive reads through the label on top.

What are your co-workers like? ;)

I go to Gamestop to buy games sometimes (obviously). All the guys there are cool and seem to get along well together. They have some customers that come in almost everyday and they're on a first-name basis with them.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll like it.

Le GoogelGuRu said:
I hope you'll be a better employee of ebGames/Gamestop than the ones we have around here. Every employee in our store has no clue about gaming, when I asked if there were any wii's in the store she said "Sony Wii" and another told me that stratches on the bottom wouldn't matter because the CD drive reads through the label on top.

What are your co-workers like? ;)

Lol sounds like theyre very knowledgeable ;)

Congrats on the job Jenox! buy me some games with ur nice discount :p

lol can you drop a ps3, just enough to give it a scratch then sell it to me for half price??

the more expensive one would be prefered :)

lol. Discounts? Yes, I get I think a 10% discount on top of a GameStop card, so you're looking at 20% off on games.

Oh and the cool thing...as a GameStop employee, and to keep up with current trends in games, I personally get to take home consoles and games before they're released to the public, to test them out, so I can "get knowledge" on what we're selling. Can you say: free software? BOOYAH!!!!!

oh, you suck majorly. Where do u live again :p ???

and since i don't feel like making a new thread for it:

I'M A GURU NOW BABY!!!!!
[edit] if you wanna congratulate me, pm me. i don't wanna hijack this thread.

Back
Top Bottom