Ebay

Money orders aren't reliable - the seller can take the money and run. I hate to say it but try something like paypal with a credit card because you can do a charge back if you have any trouble

let me tell you something. i was buying a router for my friend and he was paying me back, so i went to ebay to look for something to buy for him. got him a wrt54g and then i found out the seller didnt take paypal. i asked him to just cancel the deal and stuff, but he said "that wouldnt be any problem for me, but the problem is that i have already shipped your item" so then i had to send him a money order. the money order costed like 5 extra bucks....

David Lindon said:
Money orders aren't reliable - the seller can take the money and run. I hate to say it but try something like paypal with a credit card because you can do a charge back if you have any trouble
Yep, I put my debt card info in and I have a working Paypal account I think.

I heard from you guys that is was safer, easier, and more reliable so I went ahead and did it.

How does paypal work exactly? Can someone just tell me what I should do after an auction ends? The last thing I want is to get negative feedback and people saying I didn't pay when I'm trying to do just that :eek:

Anyone know why the item I'm bidding on isn't showing up on My eBay? Says I'm not bidding on anything when I really am.

Back
Top Bottom