FS: KLH 5.1 HT receiver

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey guys, i have up for grabs a KLH Home Theater Receiver, its 5.1 Dolby Digital, 100wattsx5, it comes with the remote with battery cover :), i would take 90obo shipped, or a trade, lemme know guys, also if you guys want pics just reply to the thread and say, then ill post some, thanks!

EDIT: SOLD!!

well i have a pair of sony bookshelf speakers i could put in, thats only two though, i dont have any more, anyway here are the pics

how bout this, i put the bookshelf in, you pay 90 plus shipping, that sound good?

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

i am very interested in this and a very good price. if my phone sells or if i can scrape up some money i will buy this. and no need for the speakers i have 7 speakers set up in my room right now, but since i punched my old optimus stereo they are no good for now. i just thought it was one of those new stereos that come with 5 speakers and sub (i hate those stupid ones, i like old school). i will let you know.

yep, heres the pic
DSC00027.jpg

the sticker on back reads...

sony ss-H700
6 ohm
50watt
these are not shielded so you have to keep them away from crt monitors and tv's

heres the second pair
DSC00030.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

the second pair is shielded so you can put these right next to a tv w/o messing it up, they can handle 120watts, and have amazing sound for their size

i could do the receiver and first pair for 90+shipping, second pair and receiver for 110+shipping (the second pair cost 119.99 new, and they are 3months old) or i could do both pairs and receiver for 140+shipping, your choice

EDIT: i had to raise the price by $10 because i need to pay my dad for something, sorry for the raise

Back
Top Bottom